Comment on page
The car NFTs are available from the DriveSafe In-App Marketplace, there are also special edition NFTs available (from time to time), which will unlock attributes or features for the holder.
There are 2 main car types, 1 based on Electric and 1 based on Fossil Fuel. From the 2 car categories, there will be thousands of NFTs to choose from.
Electric: Electric cars will cost more to buy initially and will need to be charged, however, the maintenance costs are less and there are no fuel costs.
Fossil Fuel: Fossil fuel cars will be relatively cheaper to buy than their electric counter parts, however, the associated maintenance costs are higher and they also require fuel.
There will 4 NFT Rarity categories for each vehicle type:
There are various ways to upgrade between rarity categories, you can do this by:
- Driving safely and winning an upgraded NFT via a Mystery Box Prize.
- Trading in vehicles of a category type for a vehicle from a rarer category.
- Trading in vehicles plus tokens for a vehicle from a rarer category.
- Driving safely, earning, then using your earnings to buy an upgrade.
Users can also customise and upgrade their NFTs in a variety of ways:
- 1.Speed: Affects the number of X tokens earned.
- 2.Endurance: Affects the maintenance costs as well as reduces accidents and random events.
- 3.Safety: By driving safely, you increase the chances of winning a mystery box.
Users will be able to unlock Gem sockets once they reach a certain level, gems inserted in the sockets will enhance NFT attributes.
There are 3 types of Gems:
The Mystery Box is a loot box airdropped randomly while driving in Solo mode. It contains in-App tokens, gems, skins, upgrades etc. To be able to open the mystery box, you will need to pay a small fee with in-App tokens.
There will be 20 levels. Renting will be available once the NFT reaches level 10, minting will be available once the NFT reaches level 5. Level ups will require in-App and governance tokens.
Levelling up means getting more attribute points that can be used to augment either Speed, Endurance or Safety.
Rent your NFT
You can earn passive income by renting your NFT to other drivers.